August 22, 2009

Wish List (courtesy of Etsy)

There are so many wonderful artists/creators on Etsy, I have a list of favorites that goes on for pages. I've narrowed it down to a couple things I want the most and decided to share! (If you haven't checked out Etsy yet, you must!)


I have a special place in my heart for artsy, emo pictures of birds on telephone wires (nick knows all about this!) /// seller: eyefull



I actually already purchased 2 of these little bags, one for myself and one for a friend, but I still want more! /// seller: madebyhank


Cut paper art is fascinating to me, and Essimar's work is no exception. /// seller: Essimar



These tiles and bowls all take influence from sea creatures. Painstakingly detailed and beautiful. /// seller: elementclaystudio



Yellena's drawings are all brightly colored and intricate... each one is better than the next. /// seller: Yellena

I'm certainly past the days of stuffed animals, but this guy is awesome and I want him. /// seller: Zygopsyche

Just what I need - more clothes. But this pretty ruffled shirt is like nothing I already have! /// seller: artlab



Megan Auman's creations vary from furniture to jewelry to fine art, but the theme of these black petals carries strong throughout her work. /// seller: meganauman

3 comments:

Nick said...

I also have a place in my heart for emo pictures of birds and telephone wire. I'm also moving into a new apartment soon and should probably furnish it with one of your artworks.

Tricia said...

Such beautiful picks I'm honored to be included! :)

--Tricia McKellar
http://eyeful.etsy.com

artgirl said...

I too have a wishlist but I think mine is bigger!
Element clay studio has a great blog btw. I read it often.